Sunday 1 February 2015

Chelsea Boy















Jacket - Next     Cardigan - H & M      T-shirt - Reiss     Watch - Fossil     Chain - Chained and Able     Jeans - Zara Distressed     Shoes - TopMan     Agender - Luis Vuitton 

First things first sorry it has been a while since I've uploaded a post on here and thank you to those asking me to get back to posting. I hope everyone has had a great start to the year & keeping on top of all things 'Life". I put together a warm winter post again as the weather has dropped so much over the past week or two. Keeping the layers heavy & the look smart I bring the sleek Chelsea boots & coolest organiser ever, Ok maybe i pinched the Luis Vuitton agenda off Lydia But finders keepers... The boots are so comfortable though & putting on some chunky socks underneath can help keep the tootsies warm in the minuses.  Remember, dress practically and keep it cool. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you & Lydia!!! You guys are adorable :) Which jacket is this from Next? I'd really like to get it for my husband. Thanks! Xx

    ReplyDelete