Wednesday 29 October 2014

The buisness












 
 
Jacket - Next     Shirt - Zara man     Shirt Chain - Top Man     Watch - Michael Kors     Braclets - Life Chains     Bag - Barbour     Jeans - Distressed Zara     Shoes - Top Man
 
 
So the past week or so i have defiantly started to feel the drop in temperature and as much as i struggle to function in the cold i looooove the chance to layer up and where big warm coats, every year i have to purchase at least one new jacket or three ha. Never in a million years did i envision myself walking into Next retail and walk out feeling so pleased with my purchase, I had been frantically searching in my local shopping centre for a clean cut smart jacket and i was starting to struggle, so on a whim i took a quick detour through Next and i came across this piece. It is a statement jacket that brings class & presence to my outfit & made me feel confident whilst wearing it, I don't have anything against Next by the way it just isn't usually my cup of tea, how wrong was I. So this years essential winter warmer is the single breasted coat with faux fur collar. A must have in my books.  
 

3 comments:

  1. Love your style. Congrats for the blog. I wish you luck. Have you got snapchat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Dean Graziosi mastermind

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for sharing valuable information and useful post. I enjoyed reading this post and nice info always.... Packers And Movers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete