Thursday 18 September 2014

George Jreige



 













Jacket - Zara     T-Shirt - George Jreige     Necklace - AllSaints     Watch - MK     Trousers - Reiss     Shoes - Top Man
 
A man should feel powerful confident and most importantly comfortable in all attire. I'm attending a family event this weekend & wanted to pull together a smart casual look for the occasion. I'm sure plenty of champagne glasses will be raised and memorable moments will be made, feeling good in my outfit always has an influence on my initial mood weather I like it or not. I opted for this stylish Tee by George Jreige its silk blend gave the outfit a more luxe feel, which will suit the mood of the evening perfectly. I hope everyone has a great weekend, i'm kind of excited about mine haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment