Thursday 21 August 2014

Black on Black








Jersey - TopMan     Chain - AllSaints     Jeans - Zara     Shoes - Vans     Braclet - TopMan
 


Here in the UK we have a long weekend ahead of us, well at least us lucky ones do, for me I am looking forward to a nice relaxing get away to spend some quality time with my partner. I wanted to post up a “Go to” outfit I often find myself drawn towards. So above the black on black wins every time for its simplicity, it’s so easy to wear black and hey they say it’s slimming ;) I have great confidence when purchasing black fabrics and I’m sure you do to!
 

1 comment:

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. beautynfitness

    ReplyDelete